Screwfix kitchen cabinet doors

Has anyone bought or seen (in the flesh/wood) the following ScrewFix kitchen cabinet doors:
WHITEWASH T+G DOOR 560X496MM @ 13.99
or the
PRIMED SOLID PINE DOOR 560X496MM @11.99
They both seem very good deals - I'm very tempted ... but ... are they rubbish?
Rob

I renewed all the doors on my Mum & Dads kitchen earlier in the year and looked into the Screwfix offerings.
I ended up getting them from B&Q instead as you can go and see them in the flesh first. The prices were similar and quality excellent - not something you usually associate with B&Q!.
If you're not in too much of a rush they seem to have sales of various ranges at fairly regular intervals.
If you're set on the Screwfix ones maybe they would send you a sample if you gave them a ring.
Sean

My my, what a small world!

There is a mimimum order of 5 doors ...