Screwfix/Hitachi deal

FYI

Just seen an advert on TV for an 18v Hitachi combi drill driver c/w 2 x

1.5 a/hr Li=Ion batteries for £79:99. Offer ends 2 May.

I've had one for 6 months (paid £99:99 for it), it's a damn good piece of kit and at this price a real bargain.

Reply to
David Lang

Lots of reviews on Screwfix report crappy chuck - are they wrong? Is it a matter of luck?

Reply to
polygonum

Mines been fine so far. It's a half inch keyless and seems better than the one on my old Makita.

Reply to
David Lang

I've had my hitachi twin pack (drill driver and Hammer) just over a year. Chuck is OK ish but the jaws loosen when extracting screws and the torque limit clutch is operation. I keep meaning to fit keyed chuck - on the round-2-it list

Reply to
Bob Minchin