Screwfix free tool tray

Tried twice to collect mine, 2 days after receiving mailshot but out of stock ! Phoned their head office who basically said tough and no more will go to stores. I said that they had sent me an offer that I couldn't take advantage of. They blamed Royal Mail !!!!

Reply to
Alan Clark

I got one today. My local branch still had plenty

Reply to
charles

Why are you contacting a Dating Agency for a tool tray?

Reply to
Bertie Doe

Bertie Doe scribbled...

He's got a large tool ?

Reply to
Artic

My local store had loads but they never sent me the $£%^&* flyer.

Reply to
Scott M

They didn't send me one either, but I went in today to collect something, so tried to blag a tray, the bloke on the counter said

1) They had a 1,000 and which were gone in 3 days 2) Vouchers were sent to people who haven't purchased much lately. 3) He couldn't even get one himself.
Reply to
Andy Burns

8599e3244

1 bid so far...

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

If he cannot loot his own shop then there is something wrong with him.

Reply to
ARW

I love the "smoke and pet free home" part...

Reply to
Bob Eager

No beagles then....

Reply to
ARW

Similarly described

also "In good order. Used recently so working fine."

Reply to
alan

I'd been told that some of the cheapy supermarket staff buy all the good gadety stuff and sell it on ebay ...

Reply to
mogga