Screwfix firefoam

Am I reading this correct that it can be used around oils.
I want to insulate/seal pipes where they pass through a wall from an external oil fired boiler.
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id 577&ts470

and DIN 4102 (B1). Use as a backing material in through joints and around fire doors and exits. Expands up to 50 times its original volume and dries hard. Can be trimmed with a trimming knife for flush finish. Used in all applications where large holes need to be filled.

Lawrence
usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk