Screwfix firefoam

Am I reading this correct that it can be used around oils.

I want to insulate/seal pipes where they pass through a wall from an external oil fired boiler.

750ml. Quick setting Fire Rated expanding foam tested to BS 476 Part 20 / 22 and DIN 4102 (B1). Use as a backing material in through joints and around fire doors and exits. Expands up to 50 times its original volume and dries hard. Can be trimmed with a trimming knife for flush finish. Used in all applications where large holes need to be filled.

>* Fire Rating * >B - Fires caused by combustion of liquids or materials that liquify: >Petrol - Benzene - Oils - Fats - Paints - Tar - Ether - Alcoholstearin - Paraffin

Lawrence

usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk

Reply to
Lawrence