Screwfix Dovetail Jig.

Had anyone used this? Is it any good, or are there any better alternatives for the same price?

Thanks, Mark.

Reply to
Mark

It's OK for the price but the instructions are pretty poor - the pictures look like third-generation photocopies and I don't think the writer's first language was English. Also one of the plastic locking cams broke but some Araldite fixed that. I got it several years ago so it may have improved. I believe the Trend jig comes with an instruction video, and presumably has good English instructions, which I think is vital - correct setup is everything.

Reply to
Elessar

Worht checking on ebay for something like this. You can often find a new badged product for a reduced price - but beware the postal charges which can sometimes inflate things a bit!

PoP