Screwfix Deliveries

Good Luck, a 00 loco I ordered went missing twice, the first time the wrapper was on my drive! No trace of the second, third was "special delivery", I would trust the postal orriface or parcel farce to deliver anything, let alone on time!

Niel.

Reply to
Badger

HTH

John

Reply to
John

excellent BES do put the others to shame. The delivery charge is the same fixed price for worldwide deliveries, I know people with homes in the south of France who now use them for some items. I can't ever remember anyone voicing a complaint here about them.

Delivery: "FREE worldwide on orders over £40 (excluding VAT) £4.95 worldwide, on orders £40 and under (excluding VAT)"

Probably a bit mean to order a 3m length of pipe for delivery to Australia.

Shame the same praise cannot be said for couriers who are to blame for most mail order misery.

Reply to
Toby

Oops! I emailed screwfix yesterday. If they don't reply, then you can have it (just pay the postage).

Reply to
Graeme

Thanks. Duly noted.

Reply to
Huge

Hi,

Try phoning up the courier with the tracking number and giving them a contact number, gives 'em less excuses they can use.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

Been there. Done that. Stuff still doesn't arrive. Fedex "Business Post" are the worst. Lost the fax of directions. Repeatedly couldn't find us. Office is a complete shambles. And someone I'd never heard of requested that the package be returned to sender.

Reply to
Huge

But BES seem to use the same couriers as others and still get EVERY order to me next day.

And it isn't couriers who forget to include half the order.

Reply to
G&M

Thanks. Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@heys5.freeserve.co.uk if they don't want it back.

Reply to
G&M

screwfix have changed their delivery service to anc and no longer make any promises acording to their 2004 catalogue - or so i was told on thursday cheers neil

Reply to
neil buttle