Screwfix deliveries

Page 2 of 2
Seems to be mostly saying they're okay so far with the occasional cock-up, in which case advert is okay.
" Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and lost alot of

But
order)
system
of

Unfortunately, Screwfix reputation with me too a nose dive this afternoon. My friend came across to finish off the plumbing, specially the powershower.
Dead as a dodo... Inspection reveals that the pump is seized solid - must be manufacturing fault.
Mad dash to local B&Q and then to another branch to purchase a replacement so at least we're back on track now.
Will have to ask for refund :-(
Cheers, Rob.
On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:23:43 -0000, "Rob Nicholson"

Screwfix don't manufacture showers or pumps - they are a distributor. I therefore find it hard to believe they are necessarily at fault :)
PoP

Well okay but they choose the parts they sell so are therefore responsible for overall quality.
Rob.

Once my parcel did arrive it rattled. They'd packed some bulbs in bubble wrap but only sealed it with tape in one direction. A bulb had slipped out and filled the whole box with glass. But they did send a replacement next day.