Screwfix delivered too quickly

Put in web order after 8:00 pm Wednesday night and the darned stuff arrived today (Thursday) - I refuse to start the job until the weekend... Geo

Reply to
Geo

Mary Fisher

That'll be the second weekend in Octember then? :-) LOL

Reply to
BigWallop

Coincidentally, so did I and so did they (came before 08:30 this morning). Ditto on not starting the work till I'M ready! Ken.

Reply to
Ken Adam

you could say that like timber, pipe clips also have to aclimatise.

arthur

Reply to
Arthur

Have they got something against me, my order placed Wednesday after

8:00pm, didn`t arrive till Friday lunch time, and I wanted to start the job !!
Reply to
Yekal