Screwfix Delayed Deliveries

Ordered a Rad and some smaller items on Friday and got a 'phone call yesterday to say there was a problem with Couriers to Glasgow and it would be Tuesday when it was delivered . Just got an e-mail to say it's on it's way ....as this confused me I called them and it's still on for a Tuesday delivery but the guy I spoke to didn't check it ..he said there had been others earlier which were in the same situation .....not experienced a delivery problem with SF before . Anyone else had this ?

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

I did once get a phone call from SF apologising but a delivery would be a day. It then arrived (on time).

Reply to
Piers Finlayson

I ordered something from them before christmas with "next day" delivery. It took nearly a week. I got no explanation on the delay. Since the delivery was free and I was not in a hurry it seemed pointless to complain.

Reply to
Mark

And my delivery for Tuesday arrived this morning ???

Reply to
Usenet Nutter