Screwfix Compaction Plate

In the circular that came in the post there is an electric compaction plate no 68446 at £169.99. I can't find it if I go on to the web site so I can't add a link. It delivers 5kN compaction force which seems a lot less than the petrol machines but would that be sufficient to do a domestic drive way.

Kevin

Reply to
Zen83237

That I dont know. I googed for advice on pavingexpert.com, but nothing Someone here must know.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I bought a similar priced petrol one from B&Q. Not as powerful as the professional ones as you would expect from something costing a fraction of the price. It is also lighter so I can lift it. I've used it for a couple of oversites so far, I just went over the 'area' for twice as long as perhaps you would with a bigger one.

mark

Reply to
mark