Screwfix brass dimmers / rating

Anyone know what they`re rated at ? - the 1 gang 1 way georgian in particular - I have 240W of load, but I think some cheap ones are only rated at 200W
Failing that, i`ll just go with tlc-direct :-}
TIA
Colin Wilson wrote:

According to their printed catalogue they are 250W.
On a related note does anyone know of a make of dimmer that doesn't have that annoying buzz at low settings? I 've even tried potting the coils in silicone of couple we've got, but that had little effect.

Thanks for that, i`ve added it to my order :-)

All make a buzz to a greater or lesser extent.
Dave