Screwfix Bathroom Suite

I am thinking about getting a new bathroom suite. Screwfix have what looks like a decently price, dead plain one (just about what we want) - but their site is *very* sparing on details. I have emailed to ask for more info.
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?tsB399&id 281
PRINCIPLE B/ROOM SUITE WHITE
Has anyone actually bought one? Are they any good? Or are there any other suggestions for a relatively cheap suite?
[Went to Homebase today - virtually nothing available until Septemeber while they put a mezzanine floor in - to be opened as The Bath Shop - or similar. Huh! Not much good for me.]
I am in High Wycombe - so somewhere that would deliver here is required.
Any help appreciated.
Rod
Yes I bought one of these and put it in for my sister-in-law. There'e nothing wrong with the suite but the taps came in gold rather than the ordered chrome and quite honestly were very cheap. Best to sling them and buy decent ones. If like me you forget to order the optional bath end panel, and need one later, it's a bit of a game, so make sure you get it right when you order. Delivery was no problem, I think within the week as I recall. I live close to High Wycombe myself. Regards Peter