Screwfix 30-day policy

Hi Just tried to return some kit to Screwfix which I've had lying around for more than their stipulated 30-day period; nothing actually wrong with it, just not what I wanted basically, and I'd never got round to organising the return. However, they are adamant that they won't accept it back past 30 days, so I'm stuffed.

I'm sure I've done this without problems in the past, and can't remember them adhering to the 30-day rule like this - or am I imagining it? What's other's experience?

Thanks David

Reply to
Lobster

I don't have the experience but if you can't be bothered to keep to the contract why should they bother to accommodate you? Just because an employee has in the past doesn't make it company policy.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher