Scratched phone screen

A Warning: Do not trust mobilefun.co.uk. I do not know how they operate in England, but my experience purchasing

from abroad (Italy) showed they are not deserving any confidence. Firstly, they (two times!) accepted online my payment with Credit Card, and then wrote me in the Aknowledgement of the order they require

instead a Bank transfer (so they saved commissions to my expenses!). Then, following to my having transferred them money in excess, instead of returning me the remaining sum as they promised on the phone (10 GBP

over a 50 GBP purchase) they sent me an invoice with the price increased of exactly 10 GBP higher, so that the excess money disappeared in their pockets. And to my letters they responded confirming the "error" but never returned me the differnce. They cannot be trusted, therefore!

Mike Barnes ha scritto:

Reply to
xyroby

Toothpaste is often recommended on uk.telecom.mobile

Reply to
nog