Scrap scaffold

How much should I offer the scrapyard for old scaffold?

Are there only 3 types, aluminium, steel and rusty?

[g]
Reply to
george [dicegeorge]

Bent and unbent. Much scaff in scrappies (that wasn't just stolen) gets there because it's either bent or dented. Either of these, especially dents, make it unsafe for further use as scaff.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

thanks, but roughly how much per metre should I pay? [g]

Reply to
george [dicegeorge]