Scottish conservatories

Have just had a quote for a conservatory from a scottish company (Aberdeen) CR Smith. Just wondered if anyone had any experience with these guys. Thinking of signing on the dotted line in a couple of days. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks

Reply to
MStrachan

I bet it wasn't cheap. My last house had CR Smith windows already, and I had them fit a new back door. Lordy it was a lot of money, but I couldn't fault the quality of the materials or fitting. They seemed to have that end of the home market stitched up, with the likes of Everest and Anglia down in second place at best.

Thinking back, I suspect everything was aluminium. It was certainly solid compared with those nasty flexy wobbly uPVC efforts that the world is in love with.

Reply to
John Laird