BigWallop

From: BigWallop (spam.guard@_spam_guard.com) Subject: Re: schuko 2 pin wiring

This site might be of some help:

but I don't think it goes in to huge detail on how the wiring is actually installed.

Using an extra sharp umbrella which has been dipped in cyanide?

Reply to
Zikki Malambo

I know nothing of Bulgarian wiring, but most countries use radial wiring, one socket per fuse or breaker.

How many fuses or breakers does the fusebox/ CU/ main panel have? Fuses or breakers? and roughly how many sockets in the place?

Given that youve got no earth to the sockets, I think the set up is probably fairly guessable. The above info will quite likely clear it up.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

or ricin ..

apparently more sophisticated than "just dipping" too, first the umbrella injects novocain to anaesthetise the skin, then a piston injects a hollow 1.5mm sphere pellet containg ricin or cyanide

Reply to
Andy Burns

If its one of these :-

they appear to be reversible, so there's no *proper* way to wire them! :(

Reply to
Paul King

Most EU wiring I've seen has a few outlets per breaker, but I son't know what the rules are on this in the various countries.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel