Scary Water Pump

Page 2 of 3

aspriator, FYI.
Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Washington State resident
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:18:58 GMT, the renowned snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com (Mark Zenier) wrote:

Ventura..
;-)
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
snipped-for-privacy@interlog.com says...

Jesse or Ace? ...or perhaps you meant venturi? ;-)
--
Keith

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:04:28 -0400, the renowned Keith R. Williams

I thought I'd continue in the same vein as the previous two posters by misspelling the one important word. ;-)
And, BTW, the answer is "freeway".
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:09:51 GMT, the renowned Spehro Pefhany
P.S. Yes, this is correctly spelled for some of the offshore English-speaking lands, but in the US and Canada it's usually written as "carburetor".
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

This got me thinking. Other than US and Cnada, is English an official language anywhere that is not an island.
Note: Yes I know Australia is a "continent", but please...

Yes. Texas.

You jest ... they can't even speak Septic correctly
--
geoff

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:26:39 -0500, John Fields
HA! ROFLMAO! LOL! ;O)
Could have done with a "nil by mouth" warning ahead of that one! ;O)
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Liberia?
It's "an" official language in India. There are more English-speaking people in India than in the U.S. and Canada combined (I hear).
Allen

Botswana, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan, The Philippines, South Africa, Singapore, The Gambia. "An", not "The", I suspect in some cases.
--
John
Mail john rather than nospam...

In case you hadn't noticed, English is not the official language of the US either. Unfortunately.

--
Keith

Err ... and the name of this newsgroup is ???
And what exactly do you mean by offshore?
--
geoff

snipped-for-privacy@interlog.com says...

I caught the previous poster's mispeled words, but didn't make the connection to yours. <blush> Besides...

I was there once. I'm happy to say it was about 30 years ago and I haven't had the need to go back. I *certainly* don't have the want.
--
KEith

Ace, hands down!

Or .. venturi p'raps
--
geoff

aspirator

Ok, stick the knife in and twist....

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Washington State resident

Knife? This is a DIY group - SDS drill shirly

--
geoff

Tony Williams wrote:

Its been done. If you have a compressed air supply there are some nice venturi vaccum cleaners. These are particularly handy if you need to clean up flammable dust (like gunpowder). Think about what happens when you try this with a shop vac and the powder hits the motor brushes. 8-O
note to spammers: a Washington State resident

OMG - another IMM, ... irony failure
--
geoff