scary sharp yet again

Hi All
After asking questions about /scary sharp/ and reading all the posts I really fancy giving it a go so where do I get the grades of the wet & dry sheets from I have looked at screwfix/axminster/rutlands and can't seem to find the grades: from 180 to 2000 grits.
I will appreciate any advice and info.
Tia Chris

CSM Abrasives, or a car bodyshop. You don't need the really fine grades to get started. 1500 grit is easy to find and enough for most workshop needs. >= 2000 gets tricky. You do need silicon carbide abrasives (the black stuff) though, not aluminium oxides.