Scary Sharp video question

Just been watching this video and was wondering what the guy is resting his sheet of glass on, look like some form of neoprene/rubber pad. I think I can make out the letters axler on one of them, but a Google search (with wildcards) does not produce any satisfactory results. Any suggestions as to what they are/ I am hoping to set up a sharpening bench and like the idea of the reversible sheet of glass. I could use some neoprene offcuts.

johno