Scantronic 9500 series bits needed!

Hi,

I have a Scantronic 9500 series alarm panel installed (I installed it yonks ago!)

It would seem there is a fault with the main PCB, so am just asking if anyone has a stash of 9500 bits gathering dust anywhere!?

Thanks!

Reply to
Sparks

I'm led to believe if you use your local...

can obtain what your looking for most of the time and a way of getting rid of what you don't want free of charge. ;-)

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Is it anything like Swap Shop? I've got a slightly-used scented candle I won in the Childruuuun in Need raffle at work and I'd like to swap it for a dual-processor Linux server.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Nah! man, it's where you give the stuff away for free to the person that wants to collect it from you.

I think that excludes you?

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Okay, change of plan, I want to install a Menvier 2500 panel now - so if anyone has any bits gathering dust (including the panel!) please let me know!

Ta!

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

getting

I've been looking for one of those everywhere (The servers on its way)

Reply to
BIG NIGE