Scam Warning

I walked into B&Q at lunchtime and some old guy, dressed in rather shabby orange overalls, asked me if I wanted decking.

Fortunately, I got the first punch in and that was the end of that.

Those less suspecting might not be so lucky - be on your guard !

Reply to
BlueJohn

Been listening to Radio 2 have we ?. Actually that ' joke' appeared on here over 12 months ago.

Dave

Reply to
gort

At least you didnt get called a sheet product, or you'd have had to knock the sheet outta him.

Sorry its a sheet joke, I know.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

There'll be a board meeting about that you know where they'll hammer out until some plank chips in and nail the problem I reckon.

Reply to
Robbo

.. and would have worked better in its original form referring to Home Depot, where in some localities, the signs over the aisles are in English and Spanish.

Reply to
Andy Hall