Scale Wizard (limescale inhibitor)

In message , Doctor Drivel writes

No mate - I paid my mortgage off years ago

So how much has your house increased in value in the past three months then ?

Remind me - what sports car did you say you had ?

Reply to
geoff

I think they do work. I recall one of my plumber colleagues (who's been in the game for donkey's) remarking about taking out a HW cylinder on a system with a boil-in-the-bag inhibitor, how light the cylinder was since it wasn't full of limescale as one usually finds.

Reply to
YAPH

What I like is the "save £200 on detergents" claim!

I suppose OCD washing compulsion is the norm these days :-)

Reply to
YAPH

Ran in to debt eh! They came for the house. Sad I know Maxie. Very sad. I'm sure you will get over it in time. Just keep playing in the Paddy band Maxie, play your cares away. Diddly, dee, diddly dee, dee, dee.

Maxie, 'fraid sports cars are beyond you now. I suppose you can dream though. Dream on Maxie, dream on. Don't let go.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

In message , Doctor Drivel writes

Ask nursie for some more meds - you're losing it again

Behind was the word you were looking for

I prefer 2 wheels

So what was the sports car you claimed to have a couple of years ago ?

Reply to
geoff

Maxie it is you who is losing it - your house.

Maxie, get three wheels they are better. Those Reliant Robins can get you around. Get the van, can you dodge the bailiffs moving stuff around.

Maxie, it is out of your grasp. The Reliant Robin is the ideal choice for you. Maxie, you are fantastic! The way you cope and dodge all these bailiffs who hammer on the door. Fantastic, and you are even in a Paddy band too. What a man!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel