sawdust, anyone want some ?

Page 3 of 3

Hello David

Ah, gotya, sorry.

Shame. Smouldering fires do create some pretty horrible smoke too.
--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK
Hi,

Hmmm could take a bit of planning but i am sure that i can ensure a virtually clean source of non contaminated sawdust. Need to get a 2 or 4 bag extractor and a deflector so that any tanalised wood sawdust could just be shot out of the chute without collection, and dispose of differently