sawdust, anyone want some ?

Hello David

Ah, gotya, sorry.

Shame. Smouldering fires do create some pretty horrible smoke too.

Reply to
Simon Avery

Hi,

We have a house in France and I am always on the look-out for sawdust to use in my (home made) composting toilet!

Unfortunately, when I'm in the UK, I reside in Torbay, devon, so I can not collect from Kent. However, have you thought of contacting...

guarantee they will know what to do, - as long as your stuff doesn't deposit harmful chemicals into the ground when it decomposes) ;-)

H.

Reply to
Howie

Hmmm could take a bit of planning but i am sure that i can ensure a virtually clean source of non contaminated sawdust. Need to get a 2 or 4 bag extractor and a deflector so that any tanalised wood sawdust could just be shot out of the chute without collection, and dispose of differently

Reply to
David Hemmings