Save water?

For a 4 figure sum you can use handwashing water to flush the toilet:

John

marketing types - with that hideous flash only main page!

How much would making a well for non potable use cost? I suspect less...

Reply to
Tim Watts

And why does it have to look so awful?

Reply to
Tim Streater

The bog I assume, as I've already dissed the website ;->

Yes, that looks hideous too.

Does it really expect to fill the bog from soapy handwashing? Methinks you'd have to wash your hands for a solid 5 minutes to fill the cistern, then watch it go all frothy when flushed (from when we dosed a just-married mate's cistern with Fairy while he was off on honeymoon :->>>

OTOH, it does look like a good design if you have dysentry and are firing from both ends! Bit of a limited market that one.

Reply to
Tim Watts

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "John" saying something like:

Jeez, I wouldn't want one that had been assembled by a drunk.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon