Saucepan - removing repetitive inner stains????

Has anyone found a way of removing those stain patches that re-occur every time you use it? It's like a certain patch goes black, then keeps on going black every time you use the pan. Is there a way of removing this scourge and restoring the pan to new?
=== Andy Evans ==Visit our Website:- http://www.artsandmedia.com Audio, music and health pages and interesting links.
What, two of us ;-).
Andy.
--
PLEASE remove spam_off to reply
"Andy Evans" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnohawker> wrote in message
Andy Evans wrote:

Is that a repetitive stain inquiry?
Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
snipped-for-privacy@cdixon.me.uk
=== Andy Evans ==Visit our Website:- http://www.artsandmedia.com Audio, music and health pages and interesting links.
What, two of us ;-).Andy.
Bloody hell - I ask a question and I just get doppelgangers and jokes! This is my first posting. Where does it go from here???
=== Andy Evans ==Visit our Website:- http://www.artsandmedia.com Audio, music and health pages and interesting links.

Usually downwards... fast
--
geoff

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnohawker (Andy Evans) wrote in

Try a bit of counselling
http://www.artsandmedia.com
mike r
Try a bit of counselling

I am a counsellor. AND I go to group therapy once a week. Yeah, I know what you're going to say - "Try some more counselling"............ Rats!
=== Andy Evans ==Visit our Website:- http://www.artsandmedia.com Audio, music and health pages and interesting links.

It's good 'ere - when you get used to it
mike r

It's good 'ere - when you get used to it

Would you care to 'own' that?
=== Andy Evans ==Visit our Website:- http://www.artsandmedia.com Audio, music and health pages and interesting links.
My guess is that the mark is cause by a high or low spot on the pan causing it to heat up more than the surrounding area. Could also be caused by a hot spot in your heat supply.
Have you tried turning the pan to see if a different spot gets marked?
: Has anyone found a way of removing those stain patches that re-occur every time : you use it? It's like a certain patch goes black, then keeps on going black : every time you use the pan. Is there a way of removing this scourge and : restoring the pan to new?
What material is the saucepan made of and does it have any coating? What brand/range is it?
What material is the saucepan made of and does it have any coating? What brand/range is it?
Looks like stainless steel. no coating, medium size. Cryptic message underneath "Quality in the Kitchen" clearly by an out of work Blairite spin doctor.
=== Andy Evans ==Visit our Website:- http://www.artsandmedia.com Audio, music and health pages and interesting links.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnohawker (Andy Evans) wrote in message

You didnt tell us what kind of pan: enamel, iron, stainless steel, aluminium, glass, ...
There is an ng for food equipment as well btw.
Regards, NT
Andy Evans wrote:

Microclean 90, its acid based and brings up stained stainless like new!
Microclean 90, its acid based and brings up stained stainless like new!

Give the man a lollipop!
=== Andy Evans ==Visit our Website:- http://www.artsandmedia.com Audio, music and health pages and interesting links.