Saucepan - removing repetitive inner stains????

Has anyone found a way of removing those stain patches that re-occur every time you use it? It's like a certain patch goes black, then keeps on going black every time you use the pan. Is there a way of removing this scourge and restoring the pan to new?

=== Andy Evans === Visit our Website:-

music and health pages and interesting links.

Reply to
Andy Evans

What, two of us ;-).

Andy.

Reply to
Andy Evans

Is that a repetitive stain inquiry?

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Is that a repetitive stain inquiry?>>

Nice one! Are you suggesting 'misuse' rather than 'overuse'?

=== Andy Evans === Visit our Website:-

music and health pages and interesting links.

Reply to
Andy Evans

What, two of us ;-).Andy.

Bloody hell - I ask a question and I just get doppelgangers and jokes! This is my first posting. Where does it go from here???

=== Andy Evans === Visit our Website:-

music and health pages and interesting links.

Reply to
Andy Evans

In message , Andy Evans writes

Usually downwards... fast

Reply to
geoff

: Has anyone found a way of removing those stain patches that re-occur every time : you use it? It's like a certain patch goes black, then keeps on going black : every time you use the pan. Is there a way of removing this scourge and : restoring the pan to new?

What material is the saucepan made of and does it have any coating? What brand/range is it?

Reply to
Suz

You didnt tell us what kind of pan: enamel, iron, stainless steel, aluminium, glass, ...

There is an ng for food equipment as well btw.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

What material is the saucepan made of and does it have any coating? What brand/range is it?

Looks like stainless steel. no coating, medium size. Cryptic message underneath "Quality in the Kitchen" clearly by an out of work Blairite spin doctor.

=== Andy Evans === Visit our Website:-

music and health pages and interesting links.

Reply to
Andy Evans

My guess is that the mark is cause by a high or low spot on the pan causing it to heat up more than the surrounding area. Could also be caused by a hot spot in your heat supply.

Have you tried turning the pan to see if a different spot gets marked?

Nicknoxx

Microclean 90, its acid based and brings up stained stainless like new!

Reply to
NJF

Microclean 90, its acid based and brings up stained stainless like new!

Give the man a lollipop!

=== Andy Evans === Visit our Website:-

music and health pages and interesting links.

Reply to
Andy Evans

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnohawker (Andy Evans) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m28.aol.com:

Try a bit of counselling

mike ring

Try a bit of counselling

I am a counsellor. AND I go to group therapy once a week. Yeah, I know what you're going to say - "Try some more counselling"............ Rats!

=== Andy Evans === Visit our Website:-

music and health pages and interesting links.

Reply to
Andy Evans

It's good 'ere - when you get used to it

mike r

Reply to
mike ring

It's good 'ere - when you get used to it

Would you care to 'own' that?