Satnav

If you care: We both have the same model of satnav, it will only hold so many recent destinations. Shit!!!!!!

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I did not mean to post here.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

so where was it supposed to go???

i gether you accidentialy swapped your sat nav for the missuses, and she went to recent destinations to find the local shoe shop, and found only dogging hot spots and brothels :)

Reply to
Gazz

I'll wager it was the other way around:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Imagine: he couldn't find a brothel without a SatNav. There's a spiritual truth in there somewhere. Not sure what it it is.

Tim W

Reply to
Tim W

What, Mrs Pounder was looking for some dogging action and found Mr Pounder had been visiting Sharleen's Sexy Size 12 Stiletto Shop ...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

To a mate.

Nope, I have loads of sites to go to next week and tried to programme them all in to my Tom-tom. Did not work.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Food for thought.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

What, Mrs Pounder was looking for some dogging action and found Mr Pounder had been visiting Sharleen's Sexy Size 12 Stiletto Shop ...

Owain

I sometimes pop on there after a few pints in Ramrods Bar.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Well at least you can accept a good piss take after your f*ck up:-)

Most people would burst into tears.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I only cry when I get lost. That satnav was not cheap and I am a little disappointed with it.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

In message , Mr Pounder wrote

On some Tomtoms you can save your recent destinations as favourites and then you can navigate to a favourite. I believe the number of favourites is limited to 48

Another way is to set up a POI file of your own on the Tomtom which can contain perhaps thousands of locations. After creating a new POI you can enter recent destinations or favourites into it

Reply to
Alan

Thanks a million for those tip Alan. 48 will do me fine. I'll have a go with it when I get the time.

Reply to
Mr Pounder