sash window (modern) with draught plastic brush strips

Hi All

one of my draught excluding plastic brush strips came out when painting the window - they are inserted into a little plastic channel in the dividing lath of wood between the two glass carriers - does anyone know where I can get new ones of these?

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
Tom

mighton products may have what you need:-

google is your friend! Cheers JimK

Reply to
jim

Why can't you simply put it back?