Sarah Beeny..............Wow man !

When is this chick gonna do Property Ladder programme topless ! Wow what a lovely pair of Hooters <G> She really oils my hinges <G> I'd be willing to adjust her scaffolding anytime.
Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough

More bromide please nurse
--
geoff

Her name shouldnt be Beeny but Mellony
Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough
On 15 Feb 2004 09:22:15 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Phil) wrote:

Young man! Get back to your drilling this minute! No more TV for you tonight, my lad!
MM