Sarah Beeny speech bubble competition

OK no prizes for this one, and sorry girls that's not Kevin McCloud in the picture.
http://www.geocities.com/whrguk/new_23_nov01/sb_03.JPG
--
Toby.

How about...
"I know you can't see them but those are really nice rubber gloves."
Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines (www.pumaracing.co.uk) I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish, unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do though.

the
or..... " bend over sir, it's time for your DIY internal exam....."
On 08 Jan 2004 03:52:47 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comma (Dave Baker) wrote:

Duff competition I want a refund. The guy was as camp as Butlins... ;-)
Mark S.

"Well, this is one of the most impressive extensions I've ever seen."
-- Richard Sampson

More worringly the picture is from a web site that is " The Web's Number One Household Rubber Glove Site " oh dear http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Boardwalk/7271 /
"We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing."
Looks like we killed that one, guys...
Abdullah Eyles wrote:

Maybe a 'Women who wear rubber gloves' site is too hot for the Turkish market?
--
Toby.

And you know this because....? Yes, very worrying Chris! :-)
David
Lobster wrote:

Just cut back the original link, anyway where's your entry?
I think RichardS is winning, although I quite like my suggestion "It's bust".
--
Toby.

Ah, OK, fair play! Haven't actually seen the original yet (and believe me I've been trying hard) as the site's perpertually n/a AFAICS.
(Hence no entry from me yet - but I'm enjoying conjuring up mental images based on the captions so far...)
David
Lobster wrote:

Alternate URL http://uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/beenyfans
--
Toby.

Toby wrote:

"Now do you believe me that what the average house owner wants is a simple grey 100mm plastic pipe that will carry his turds safely away with his wife's sanitary towels, and not a gold plated rhinestone studded lavatory seat close coupled to a completely inaccessible Saniflo pump?"
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Very good.

1. "It's bust" 2. "It's my house - I know breast, er I mean that buyers will want tit, doh!" 3. "That's not one of mine, anyway you've got the gloves, you shift it."
--
Toby.

Now come on Stuart, you DID agree to salvage the show's ratings with an on-camera enema if you turned out to be a complete shagwit as a property developer.

He says "When I asked to hold that, I didn't mean That"
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

What a lovely pair of knockers that beeny bird <G>. I wish she'd do the show topless.......Yum Yum
Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough England

Philip the pre-vert from Peterborough, eh ? :-))
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Pre Vert Wot am Dat ? <G>
Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough England

A Pre-Vert is a Vert before they become fully fledged into the Vert society. You can also be Post-Vert, but that's a longer story that can only be told over a warm mug of Bovril while wearing rubber gloves. :-))
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com