Sarah Beeny speech bubble competition

OK no prizes for this one, and sorry girls that's not Kevin McCloud in the picture.

Toby

"I know you can't see them but those are really nice rubber gloves."

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines

I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish, unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do though.

Reply to
Dave Baker

or..... " bend over sir, it's time for your DIY internal exam....."

Reply to
Mike Hibbert

"Well, this is one of the most impressive extensions I've ever seen."

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

" The Web's Number One Household Rubber Glove Site " oh dear

Chris Vowles

"We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing."

Looks like we killed that one, guys...

Reply to
Abdullah Eyles

"Now do you believe me that what the average house owner wants is a simple grey 100mm plastic pipe that will carry his turds safely away with his wife's sanitary towels, and not a gold plated rhinestone studded lavatory seat close coupled to a completely inaccessible Saniflo pump?"

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Maybe a 'Women who wear rubber gloves' site is too hot for the Turkish market?

Reply to
Toby

Very good.

  1. "It's bust"
  2. "It's my house - I know breast, er I mean that buyers will want tit, doh!"
  3. "That's not one of mine, anyway you've got the gloves, you shift it."
Reply to
Toby

Now come on Stuart, you DID agree to salvage the show's ratings with an on-camera enema if you turned out to be a complete shagwit as a property developer.

Reply to
Woodspoiler

Duff competition I want a refund. The guy was as camp as Butlins... ;-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

He says "When I asked to hold that, I didn't mean That"

Reply to
BigWallop

What a lovely pair of knockers that beeny bird . I wish she'd do the show topless.......Yum Yum

Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough England

Reply to
Phil

Philip the pre-vert from Peterborough, eh ? :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

Yes, very worrying Chris! :-)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Just cut back the original link, anyway where's your entry?

I think RichardS is winning, although I quite like my suggestion "It's bust".

Reply to
Toby

Reply to
Phil

A Pre-Vert is a Vert before they become fully fledged into the Vert society. You can also be Post-Vert, but that's a longer story that can only be told over a warm mug of Bovril while wearing rubber gloves. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

Ah, OK, fair play! Haven't actually seen the original yet (and believe me I've been trying hard) as the site's perpertually n/a AFAICS.

(Hence no entry from me yet - but I'm enjoying conjuring up mental images based on the captions so far...)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Alternate URL