Saniplus capacitor replacement

My Saniplus, about 4 yrs. old, is just emitting a hum and not pumping. Having taken the unit apart, there is nothing blocking the blades, etc., and the impeller turns freely, so I suspect the capacitor and would like to try replacing it before contemplating new motors, etc..
Can anyone tell me where the damn thing is?! The schematic shows it alongside the pressure chamber, but I can't see it. If it's inside the chamber, how do I get at it? I've taken the membrane off but that doesn't help.
TIA
Tom L

it 14 microFarad
don't know what you have but here http://www.sanipump.com/InstallationandMaintenanceSaniPlus2003.pdf is an exploded view (it's part no 38)
Chris Oates wrote:

What a frightening thought! an exploding Saniplus yuk!
Thanks, Chris.
Trouble is, the actuality doesn't correspond to the diagram. The capacitor is not to be seen anywhere.
Tom L.

Saniflo motor humming, not turning. Failed capacitor.
In case it helps any other poor b..., I've cracked it:
Motor is actuated by a push rod above the membrane at bottom of pressure chamber. It would turn by hand. Removed top and both inlet pipes. Unscrewed loo pedestal to allow removal of connection to front of Saniflo. Removed unit. Released motor (3 screws)+ pressure chamber. Checked impeller below motor. OK. Undid clip round membrane at base of chamber, removed membrane. Prised off chamber base to access electrics. Tried a proprietary capacitor (GBP4.50) which proved this was the problem as motor ran OK. Unfortunately it much too big to fit so ordered Saniflo component (GBP20), + new membrane as a precaution(L13). Saniflo tel. (UK) 01189 821345 NB membrane should be fitted with bath sealant. No need for sealant on inlet hoses.
Good luck, guys,
Tom L.