Saniflow Help requied

Hi All,

Anyone had experiance plumbing a Saniflow unit in ?? I cant figure out how to connect the waste pipe to the machine ?, the manuals useless ( or mayby I am ! ) as it doest look like my machine. Ive include a picture of the pump and the two bits that need to be connected. i would realy appreciate a few tips. Thanks for your time...

email is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Craigy

Dave Gibson

It's nothing like mine. Do you mean the sink/shower inlet to the thing, which will be the two lower wotsits, or the connection to the outside world, which probably comes off the top. On mine, the latter is a silicone rubber tube clamped with a jubilee clip to a plastic fitting which connects to solvent weld.

Tip: don't use push-fit for the "exhaust". Otherwise, Saniflow are somewhat maligned IMHO

Reply to
OldScrawn

Hi The outlet is taken from the 22mm outlet on the top of the unit. using a flexihose you should have been supplied. Also ignore all the doubters who say they keep blocking is not true we have had one for 4 years now and only blocked once due to a visitor flushing things that shouldnt be flushed.

Great product and good support from saniflow.

Ian

Reply to
Ian

Easy to say, not so easy in practice.

Sometimes you simply have the choice between a Saniflo and a bucket. At least with the Saniflo, you only get covered in sh*t once a year, rather than every time.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

We had a saniflo in an en-suite used only be myself and t'mrs. It never gave any trouble over several years. The key to it is controlled access and ensuring only human waste and loo paper goes down it. I would never consider one where there was general access to it cos however much you go on about it someone, a visitor or the kids, will put something else down it and wreck it.

Rgds

Andy R

Reply to
Andy R

You must have an interesting way of using a bucket then.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

Yep. It's kids and wimmen that ruin 'em. Especially when it's rag week. ;-)

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

It always seems to tip over when I sit down on the seat.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle