Sangamo 410 Instructions

We have just moved into a house that hasa Sangamo 410 control. Does anyone have an instruction manual !!!! I know it is a long shot.
Basicaly I cant work out what the advance 1,2,3,4 means and I would like to be able to use the timer, it's getting a bit chilly in the mornings.
Many Thanks
Steve
Steve Sinclair wrote:

Hi Steve
Try this...
http://www.sangamo.co.uk/upload/S410Installation&UserInst.pdf
Sounds a bit complicated though...
HTH IanC

Thanks for that too Ian. I've also just moved into a new property with a Sangamo 410 and am looking to replace it. Hopefully having these instructions available will help me to do just that!
Thanks again,
Leigh
Takes me back ... I used to have one of these under my bed as an alarm clock connected to a mains radio (my father worked for Sangamo and it was one they were throwing out).
They'll work for years, but the motors get a bit noisy after a while.
TimM Wrote:

Hi all,
I realise that these posts are some years out of date but I'm hopin someone can help me.
I've just bought a property that has a Sangamo 410 heating/hot wate timer and I have no idea how to operate it.
The link that someone posted a few years ago is now no longer valid s I'd appreciate any help that anyone can give.
Also, in terms of a suitable replacement, most references seems to b towards the Sunvic 207 - can anyone recommend that or, indeed, a bette model?
Many thanks, Scott
-- Sconifer