Sandy Revisited...

I am entirely convinced Jude was helped along at the very least,, we can expect more for sure..

I also got a Sandy Hook sortof feeling from their last tornado,,, and alla theme floods and fires,, weather's gone bonkers or what..

Satellites in orbit

Description The following are the major satellites in earth orbit, that track and monitor the covert chemtrail spraying operations: NOAA series satellites, Nimbus, ADEOS1, EP, Terra, Aqua, Aura, ICESat, CALIPSO. There is an AVHRR sensor on the NOAA series satellites. It does a daily coverage of the global oceans, since 1981. There is a MODIS sensor on the Terra and Aqua satellite, as well as a TOMS sensor on the Nimbus, ADEOSI and EP satellite, which does daily coverage of global land and oceans, starting as early as 1997. They have been monitoring the loading and sizing and shaping of chemtrail spraying as well. There is a MISR sensor on the Terra and an OMI sensor on the Aura satellite, operating since 2000 and 2005 respectfully. The POLDER-1, -2, and PARASOL satellites have been monitoring chemtrail spraying dispursion on land and ocean since 1997. The TOMS sensor on the NIMBUS, ADEOSI and EP satellites have been monitoring the ?absorbing aerosol index, the single-scattering albedo, and the absorbing optical depth on land and ocean". Also doing this at other times is the OMI sensor on Aura satellite, and the MISR sensor on the Terra satellite. They have been measuring the chemtrail absorption. The satellites that measure the loading, sizing, and shape of chemtrails are the GLAS sensor on the ICESat satellite (2003 to present for 3 months a year), and the CALIOP sensor on the CALIPSO satellite ? from 2006 to present. CALIPSO and Aqua take coincident observations of the change in radiation (energy and heat) in a layer of the atmosphere. CALIPSO and CloudSat are highly complementary and together provide new, never-before- seen 3-D perspectives of how clouds and aerosols (CHEMTRAILS) form, evolve, and affect weather and climate.

We also need to discover all the HAARP satellites, and expose them.....

A hard Look at the Perils and Pitfalls of Geoengineering...

April 16 2013....

My Stuff Here,,,

Why did you noy yell anyone...

//////////////////////////////

Reply to
Scotch Mule.

Sum More,,,

I first came across the chemtrals in tha sky story on the internet of course,,,and thought,,Whacky tin hat stuff.... only in America...

And then I saw it for real above my head in Dumfriesshire....

It is not so obvious now, in October-November,,,the winter pattern seems to be different,, but you can believe what you see with your own eyes,,,I took loads of photos from May-June or thereabouts and posted them on flicker...

What I noticed forst was that the road verges in some places had gone crazy with weeds growing high right beside the road...

And then I remembered that Prince Charlie headed a let the verges grow grow campaign,,,,

And then I started to notice all the dead trees,, just sort of stopped in their tracks,,

Brown dead gingery beech trees and the summer had only just started... Aboutt the same time,, I noticed a white deposit on the windscreen of my van

Anso,, I started going out with my camera,,,,,About that time,, when I came back from Powfoot my old mom was near in a coma from sticky chest problem,,, it very nearly killed her... She's never been the same since...

,,,,,,

Not pissing about here,,,

I post stuff on flikr..

Takes some figuring though..

Scotch Mule.

You're right. Not just in America. We now have wacky tin hat stuff here too. I think yours has slipped.

Reply to
Scott M

Another bleeding madman.

Reply to
Huge

,,,

When you connect the dots you might see the picture..

But Ho-Humm

Every one is entitled to ane blinkered opinions,,,

It is not a plague of wacky tin disease you is lookin at, it issa a plague of reality

of kennel cough or,, whooping cough,,, or tree diseases... Or even Discrete Crematoria,,,,

They are all useful trackers,,, google them for youselves...

,,,,,,,,,,,

Quarantine for cough rescue dogs

An animal rescue centre has had to stop re-homing dogs after an outbreak of a contagious disease.

All dogs at the RSPCA centre in Martlesham, Suffolk, will be quarantined for several weeks because of the outbreak of kennel cough.

The illness, which is a disease of the respiratory system and can prove fatal, only affects dogs, so cats and other animals can still be re-homed.

The centre's open day on 7 September will now take place on 5 October.

Infectious bronchitis - known as kennel cough - is caused by a mixture of viruses and bacteria and is passed easily from dog to dog by droplet infection.

Affected dogs develop a harsh, dry cough, may run a temperature and go off food.

In weak animals, kennel cough can sometimes be fatal.

No ,,,Not only in America..

virulent-epidemic-

?This is a virulent epidemic? Mystery respiratory ailment in local canines raises alarm

March 18 2011

Area veterinarians are treating an increasing number of dogs for a particularly virulent, unidentified respiratory problem.

?We?ve seen probably 20 cases in the past couple of weeks,? Erin Conway at Durango Animal Hospital said this week. ?We were treating for bordatella, but we know it?s not that because the dogs don?t respond to antibiotics and a cough suppressant.?

No one can say what is causing the dogs? hacking cough, Conway said.

Meanwhile, the hospital recommends that dog owners keep their pets at home and not frequent dog parks, Conway said.

Stacee Santi, a veterinarian at Riverview Animal Hospital, said that an outbreak of kennel cough is not unusual among dogs, particularly in places where canines congregate.

?But this is not kennel cough, and it is a big deal,? Santi said. ?We?re seeing it in dogs that have been vaccinated against bordatella.

?We?ve seen 40 cases in the past three weeks,? Santi said. ?Six of those cases involved full-blown pneumonia, which puts the dog in the hospital in intensive care.?

Scotch Mule.

I only have to photo what I see above my own head to show what i claim...

Are you a social worker,..????£££££

Scotch Mule.

When you connect the dots you can draw any picture your imagination throws up.

Reply to
Scott M

Yer ,, well Ok... Try This,,

If you see,,, That the Italian Costa Concordia Captain is being prosecuted ...

and yet,, one is not presented with the other information facts,,, IE,, the mother company Carnival,,,, has been suffering from an endless stream of,,,, err,,,, bad luck..

along with many other shipping company's,,... they just sort of divert from course,,, land on uncharted rocks or go on fire or sumpthin,,,

Yo is either gonna connect the dots or are just blind stupid waiting for telly tellum to tell yes..

which not gonna happen..

Scotch Mule.

he is if course quite correct, as even Christopher Robin now understands. Now we are all six..

The Natural Philosopher

The problem with people like this, is they ruin it for everyone. They don't put their point across very well and anyone else trying to make a similar point, is lumped in to the same category.

Put stratospheric particle injection for climate engineering (SPICE) into Google and see how many of our universities (with government grants and linked to aerospace companies, Met Office etc.)

Here is just one example, there are many other Uni's involved.

They're certainly planning on geoengineering and I wouldn't be surprised if governments are trialling chemtrailing.

Reply to
Road_Hog

Jesus, Captain Bonkers has fellow travellers.

Reply to
Huge

And there's none so blind that they won't open their eyes. Which part of the link did you not see, that they are looking to test putting sulphate prticles into the atmosphere and the government is funding it?

Reply to
Road_Hog

Alt.conspiracy is over that-away. ------->

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Yes, so? "They" are also talking about doing lots of other things.

So, do I believe "they" are doing large scale experiments on the general public which require huge conspiracies to cover up, or do I believe you're mad?

Reply to
Huge

TBH the two are not mutually exclusive.

;-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Congratulations,,,,,,,

You have won a well deserved bowl of Petunias...

Scotch Mule.

Snipped,, just to be clear,,

perhaps i should have said

You are also awarded a value added mystery bonus prize on this night of the Halloweeners,,,,

re Norwich,,(Origin of Spanish Slugg Rumour/.gov.survey)

announced-in-norwich

New £3m Crematorium build announced in Norwich

Feb 18, 2013

After 18 months of negotiations, Cromer Town Council has revealed that Westerleigh Group wants to construct a £3m crematorium on land behind Cromer cemetery, reports the Norwich Evening News.

The agreement has already been drawn up, with Westerleigh set to sign a 99- year deal to lease two acres of land from the town council.

The council would get a significant annual fee from the Bristol-based business, enabling it to either reduce its annual precept or use the money for schemes to enhance the town.

David Pritchard, Cromer?s deputy mayor and chairman of the works and general purposes committee, has been leading the talks.

He said: ?There?s definitely a need for this facility. People who live in Cromer and the surrounding area want to be either buried or cremated locally.

?This is good for the town, for the area, for the town council and for the residents.?

People in north Norfolk currently have to travel to St Faith?s or even King?s Lynn for cremations - journeys that take at least 45 minutes and add to the stress on a harrowing day.

Adrian Britton, Westerleigh?s development director, said a Cromer crematorium would increase choice, and be the closest option for people from Cromer.

He said: ?We have long thought there was a need for a crematorium on the north Norfolk coast. St Faith?s is 20 miles away.

This is an extract ? to view the full article please visit:

Toll yers,,, am not pissing about...

We've got a lurvely crematoria up here in Dumfriesshire...

Rouchan Loch i think its called,, they say you can go an watch rad sqirrels and teddy bears...

Yer ,,,dying is portrayed as almost fun nowadays...

Scotch Mule.

But with gas prices so high, how can they afford the gas chambers?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

FFS are you lookin for a toffee apple anal....

Here

Huge rise in whooping cough cases in Norfolk and Suffolk Friday, February 1, 2013

Parents have been urged to get their children vaccinated on time after a big increase in whooping cough cases was recorded in Norfolk and Suffolk.

New figures from the Health Protection Agency (HPA) show that there were nearly ten times more cases of whooping cough reported in the east of England in 2012 compared to 2011.

In Norfolk, there were 157 cases last year, compared to 14 in 2011, and in Suffolk there were 174 whooping cough cases, compared to four the year before. The news comes despite almost 60pc of pregnant women receiving a whooping cough vaccination to protect their baby.

Mary Ramsay, head of immunisation at the HPA, said the number of whooping cough cases had been a decrease in December, since a peak in October.

Scotch Mule.

So where's the mystery? People stopped vaccinating their kids back at the time of the MMR scare and now they're reaping what they sowed.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+