Sander for Skirting Boards, Architrave, etc.

Can anyone recommend a good sander for < =A360 or so that will work well on skirting board, etc.?

Thanks,

Ed.

Reply to
Ed_Zep

It depends how bad it is. If the finish is quite good, a foam filled sanding block works well.

John

Reply to
John

Hmmmm, it's so-so. I'm looking more to speed up to tedious job. There's a long landing, hall and stairs to do. I really like Bosch stuff so was wondering if one their sanders might be the ticket and if so, which one. Or any other make, for that matter...

Thanks, Ed.

Reply to
Ed_Zep

I use a Black and Decker orbital with a variety of different pad attachments including concave for sanding ogee skirting etc. Would cost about =A360 now probably,had it for two years and quite pleased with its performance.

Reply to
Housemartin

The Bosch PMF 180 multi tool is a brilliant sander and very useful in many other ways

The Medway Handyman

Thanks to those who responded.

Reply to
Ed_Zep