Samsung LE26R74BD TV

I posted this 2 days ago .. but can't find it ... try again.

My parents have a Samsung LE26R74BD LCD TV, that is wall mounted.

They have just bought a larger TV to go on that wall mount, and wish to put the original TV on a 'desk top/pedestal stand. One came with the TV .. but they can't find it (probably still in box when they threw it away)

Anybody got one of these TV's wall mounted and want to sell the desk stand ?

I have several unused Samsung desk stands but they won't fit.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Suggest you try all your local Freegle / Freecycle groups.

And that nice man at the local dump...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ