Samsung D500 mobile phone

Hi all, I have just got a Samsung D500 mobile phone, I have a connecting cable and have installed the software and driver for it to my, windows XP Home computer, but cant see how to move the photos taken with the phone to my computer. I hoped it would be much the same as with my Digital Camera, but with the USB lead connected, then turning the camera on, no folder shows! Can anyone help please or is there a newsgroup that covers mobile phones? Again thanks for any help available, Mick.

Reply to
Mick
[snip]

uk.telecom.mobile

Regards

Reply to
Nobody

Reply to
Mick

You need Samsung's own version of a Data Suite. The pictures on the 'phone aren't treated simply as files on a storage device.

The way I've got round this is to buy a BlueTooth adapter (Belkin £14.99 - From Argos) and transfer the pictures via BlueTooth. This works for moving pictures to and from your 'phone.

Reply to
Dazzler

Many thanks Dazzler, I will get that, I bought a USB data cable for the phone off a dealer through EBay that included a driver and what I thought was the programme, but all I want is to move photos to the computer. Mick.

Reply to
Mick