Same Day Loans

Are you in a trap unexpected cash problems? Do you like to get out of the f iscal trap? Here you can visit in the right place online to get the best ca sh solution. If you choose the same day loans of points it is easy to overc ome any financial problems. As the name says, the loan is an same day loans uk categories in which you can repay the loan in an easier way, as compare d to other types of loans. Currently, this type of loan is highly recommend ed for those seeking cash who desires urgent cash. So, if you have concerns about money, should you prefer this type of credit?

petermark761

Fuck off, you semi-literate parasite.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Of course you will not have to pay interest and therefore get deeper in debt, will you?

Reply to
Broadback

Having a couple of minutes, I looked. I can't see the APR. Or any mention of interest at all. So while I can't agree with the choice of words in a public forum I entirely agree with GC's sentiments.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Perhaps an email to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com might get the answer as snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com appears to be the email address of the spammer.

I wonder if, by mentioning snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com, he might get some spam himself.

It is against the law to offer a loan without making clear upfront the APR. Reported to the relevant authority.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

It looks very much like a scam. Check out the semi-literate FAQ page...

A borrower should be regularly employed and earning a handsome salary per month. A borrower should possess a regular citizenship of United Kingdom. The minimum age of the borrower should be above 18. A borrower should have a three months older valid bank account.

Doubt it - nobody scrapes Usenet for addresses any more, not sure they ever did much.

Reply to
Rob Morley