sales support email of the day

can anyone figure this one?

-------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, I'm sure I asked for 2mm sheets but the invoice has quoted for 2mm sheets. Please could you ammend this. Many thanks Melissa

The Natural Philosopher

couple of mm short of a pound?

Reply to
JimK

actually she's emailed me back -- I had the 'blonde moment' and quoted

3mm ...
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Melissa anagram of aimless.

mark

Reply to
mark

I can see the mistake. It should be spelt "amend". ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

Its obvious whats wrong. She wanted 2mm and you supplied 2mm instead. Get a grip man.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

geoff wibbled on Tuesday 02 February 2010 23:10

Gribu glazi alus.

(I want beer). All you need to know, until after the beer works and you are next to some young lady.

Then it's "Es gribu tevi"

Then you either learn some new words that aren't in the dictionary, or your wallet gets rapidly lighter.

(Not from experience I hasten...)

Reply to
Tim Watts

Phil L wibbled on Wednesday 03 February 2010 00:14

Ar stulbiem jautajumiem ejiet bekot!

"Go pick mushrooms!"

Apparently a slightly more polite version of "do f*ck off".

Reply to
Tim Watts

In message , Tim Watts writes

Not quite what I'd want to say there

Don't you know any nicer phrases ?

Reply to
geoff

geoff wibbled on Wednesday 03 February 2010 20:59

Tu esi skaista. Es milu tevi.

But your wife will chop your nuts off...

Reply to
Tim Watts