Sale of Incandescent Bulbs to End on Tuesday?

In message , Bill Wright writes

Of course it is! One doesn't have to be an ophthalmologist or be a maker of exceedingly fine flaktoids to know that those mighty muscles that open and close the iris and tug and squeeze the lens to provide accommodation are the most oxygen hungry muscles in the human body. I'm very grateful to you for providing me with such an insight into your remarkable wealth of knowledge.

Thank you for enriching my miserable zero-achieving life.

Reply to
james

I was intersted to note the term "Toad Smegma". This would indicate toads have a foreskin and are not of a jewish heritage.

Reply to
Phister

Absolutely. Toads are Pagans.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So you insist, in a manner that makes it clear that you really are Ed Reardon. Only a moron and a fantasist could continue to make such a claim after falling over on more banana skins than an entire Shakespeare of Monkeys could discard.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Are you portraying yourself as an intellectual giant, or those who disagree with you as intellectual pygmies?

Reply to
Fevric J. Glandules

Thus speaks the smear of putrid dogshit who once skated out of sight on a banana skin when he accused the Follett of attending a course on Group Dynamics but was unable to substantiate his tissue of lies and had to retract.

Then there was a filthy allegation about my imagined sexual habits in which Steve poured out his filthy and had to refract his venomous allegations.

Steve you know more about riding on banana skins than tinted cane plantation cutters in the West Indies. Lies, bile and vituperation screams out of every pore in your hate-riddled body and nothing gives me greater pleasure than to see you writhing in agony as you have to face the fact that I'm richer than you, more talented than you, and much better mannered than you. JSF

-- 'To play hardball with Follett, you need a heavy bat.' Walter (sp?) Franke

Reply to
james

"James Follett does not do personal insults". Your words.

Extraordinary.

Anyway, Ed Reardon is funnier.

Reply to
Fevric J. Glandules

Of course. jf

Reply to
james

You forgot more modest, and as you are taller than me and i'm 6 ft, probably taller too.

Steve Terry

Reply to
Steve Terry

Do you own an olive grove though, eh? I know who's oil I like drizzled over my comestibles.

Reply to
Dave Budd

That's gotta be a euphemism.

Reply to
August West

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 22:02:08 +0000 (UTC), Fevric J. Glandules

wrote the following to uk.misc:

A drill or lump hammer is more effective when operated from above.

mh.

Reply to
Marcus Houlden

In message , Dave Budd writes

He prolly doesn't even own a pot to piss in

Reply to
geoff

Oh that's easily explained. The appalling Follett is an invertebrate liar. To use that rare insult meant that the bastard had to get clearance okay which meant submitting evidence that his claims were accurate.

But, of course, you don't need me to prove to you that Follett is a terrible liar. Look at all the times you've been forced to use your remarkable knowledge to prove him wrong. Such as the time when the scum challenged your inviolate authority by saying that London Airport consisted of more than one airport! He then proceeded to dig himself even deeper into his lies by saying that there were several: London Airport (Gatwick), London Airport (Stansted) and several others. What utter piffle! I expect his respect for you made him hesitate before referring to the RAF's former base at Kidlington as London Oxford Airport!

Opps -- sorry about my reference to the RAF. A slip. I know how you rightly loathe the appalling Follett's use of correct English. You've droned on about it in five posts so I know how much it's one of those nasty hobgoblins that preys on your mind.

Another time it was necessary to take the liar Follett to task for claiming that the famed English TV pioneer John Logie Baird once made jam! What lies! What nonsense! Almost the equal of his crazy comment that the man used to produce TV broadcasts from Paris!

On another occasion the liar Follett claimed that methane gas was odourless! More lies. More distortions.

Reply to
james

Is it just me, or do I detect the unmistakeable odour of Skatole? Oh look, yes I do.

Reply to
Sn!pe

Set light to it then. See:

Tim Streater