Safety boots ALDI

Really nice, £17:99.

David Lang

I have 3 pairs that I stole from BP Chemicals along with a few other items, like rigger gloves and various acids.

Reply to
Simon Mason

No mention of steel toecap or sole plate, acid resistant etc. in the _detailed_ description

Reply to
alan_m

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 15:13:07 +0100, Simon Mason wro= te:

tems, like rigger gloves and various acids.

"Stole?"

-- =

Working with Sophia Loren is like being bombarded by watermelons -- Alan= Ladd

Reply to
James Wilkinson

e:

ems, like rigger gloves and various acids.

According to Bodge Job, anything I obtained from work legally and above boa rd was "stealing".

Reply to
Simon Mason

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 21:19:05 +0100, Simon Mason wro= te:

r items, like rigger gloves and various acids.

e board was "stealing".

Depends how you got them. I had free steel toe capped shoes from one of= my jobs. They allowed me to take them home for convenience. When they= wore out I asked for another pair. I could have asked for a new pair w= hen I didn't need them, then sold them on Ebay, but that would be steali= ng.

-- =

We've come so far that community service is considered punishment.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

He means liberated!

Reply to