Safestyle Windows - a bunch of disreputable merchants?

Just had one of their salesmen banging aggressively at my door.

When he said who he was, he started waffling so I asked him immediately to come to the point and say what had he come about?

He then stormed off saying he wasn't going to deal with rude people.

??????

I followed him to a neighbours' house to see what would be his patter, and when she came to the door, I explained why I was there which she was quite happy about that.

Walking back to my house, saw another of their salesmen, so approached him for company details and he refused to give me them, and he walked off up the road being very evasive.

So, now I'm mystified; if they knocked on my door to introduce their company to me, why did they refuse to tell me about their company when I asked about it?

Very, very odd.

Do they think that such behaviour is going to enamour any prospective customers to them?

The silly thing about all this is that today I'd been ringing round double glazing companies to ask for quotes!

Do Safestyle intend to go out of business?

Reply to
anon and off

Phone them up, book them in for a quote and waste their time for 2 hours before saying "thanks but no thanks"

Reply to
ARWadsworth

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "anon and off" saying something like:

url:

shower of tossers.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon