Sadolin Classic and Supercoat over tanalised timber?

I realise as the timber is green the shade will vary from the tin but should the Classic absorb into the wood OK? Thinking of using a very dark shade by the way.

Cheers

EC

Reply to
Eric Cartman

I've used classic then supercoat on tanalised, colour rosewood. It's lasted three years or so, and is now needing another coat. Hey ho!

Reply to
Wanderer

I used sadolin mahogany on tanalised timber you would never tell looks great but shine doesn't last very long

Reply to
Andy Milner

Thanks Guys

Will go ahed and purchase!