Sadolin Classic and Supercoat over tanalised timber?

I realise as the timber is green the shade will vary from the tin but should the Classic absorb into the wood OK? Thinking of using a very dark shade by the way.
Cheers
EC
On 21 Jul 2003 11:18:39 -0700, Eric Cartman wrote:

I've used classic then supercoat on tanalised, colour rosewood. It's lasted three years or so, and is now needing another coat. Hey ho!
I used sadolin mahogany on tanalised timber you would never tell looks great but shine doesn't last very long

Thanks Guys
Will go ahed and purchase!
EC