"RYW crimp joint"

Anybody ever heard of an RYW crimp joint? Context is copper water pipe,

22mm, not domestic.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

A quick google for "crimp water pipe ryw" hit wras.co.uk and said they were from Yorkshire Fittings. (Interestingly, it only appears in the google cache, so it may have gone from wras)

Reply to
Martin Bonner

together then crimp.

Reply to
mark

> Push together then crimp.

Thanks - I think that's satisfied my curiosity. (context was a report at work of one failing (due to cables being supported by the pipe loading it badly), and I'd never heard of them).

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George