Ryobi Chainsaw parts-Where?

I have a Ryobi 3535 Petrol Chainsaw... Seemed like a good idea when I bought it, but less so now. I now have my second repair to do on it. Replacing the Brake Band, a steel loop which "strangles" the clutch cover when you apply the brake. I've drawn a blank with Ryobi, and googling finds the usual wearing parts only (chain, bar, etc). Can anyone point me in the right direction? Ta very much. I'm on the coast 25 miles west of Glasgow.

Reply to
Olav M

Maybe

10 Primrose Avenue Grangemouth FK3 8YD Falkirk

Phone : 01324 486218 Fax : 01324 666184

Email : snipped-for-privacy@murraypowertools.com Website :

Or

dennis