Running Gas & Water Services through a shared attic

I've recently purchased a top floor tenement flat in Edinburgh with a shared attic above. I'm wanting to take the Mains, HW Feed & Gas from one side of the flat across the attic space and down into the new kitchen, a run of approx.

6m. Does anyone know whether I am allowed to do this i.e. permission from the other owners of the attic and are there any special installation requirements? Thanks
Reply to
send2duff