Running 6mm cable along outside of house?

I know, bad form replying to myself, but:

David, apologies if that sounded harsh - having just read your later post about BCO / electrical disagreements etc, I realise you probably had other reasons for bringing this point up!

Reply to
John Rumm

Yep! I certainly don't believe that "nanny knows best"! The sooner Messrs Cameron and Clegg sack nanny the better! ;-)

(not holding my breath on this one, sadly)

I've just been through house selling/buying, so know how painful some lenders (and some solicitors) make the process - any excuse to scupper it in the current financial climate. Otherwise I would have zero interest in anything building control have to say on this matter. Follow the regs (On site guide is enough for normal domestic work IMO!) and do a good job. Put your feet up at the end, happy in the knowledge that your house is now 10x safer with RCD protection throughout and the 6-way rewireable fuse "consumer unit" in a skip! End of.

Cheers, David.

Reply to
David Robinson

"js.b1" wrote in news:659cd61f-22b1-4549-81b3- snipped-for-privacy@a36g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:

The two cores are definitely single strand.

Al

Reply to
AL_n