Runner for patio door

I have an aluminium patio door, one fixed and one sliding portion. The sliding door is pretty heavy and is in good condition but the the 1.8 m. runner is showing signs of wear. The door has the usual two wheels which run on the raised portion of an aluminium extrusion.
My local patio door people don`t seem interested in repairing and I have, so far been unable to source a company who could supply a new runner.
Peter Stanning
Peter Stanning wrote:

Sadly, I doubt if you will find anyone to do it.
You might be lucky in finding a factory that makes the frames for the installers who will flog you a length of track but it will be a d-i-y job.
If the track is wearing then maybe the wheels are not turning? Otherwise I can't see why it would wear significantly.
Bob

Essex) very helpful, very quick, good price:
Fix a Glaze 07990584494
Found him on scoot.
good luck, the bits are out there, but most of the glazing firms want to sell you a new door!
Dave