RugDoctor any experiences, or recommendations for other carpet cleaners?

Y'know, I've not actually checked in the closet that I dumped it in for quite a while. For all I know it might be a stinking pit of forged card details and horseporn by now :-(

No, all clear. I gave the bloody thing a swift kick, though.

Reply to
Jules

Which?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Small animals.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

My experience as well alas.

Reply to
John Rumm

John Rumm wibbled on Saturday 05 December 2009 05:11

This is disturbingly familiar.

A mate of mine is a train driver (BR, Connex SE, GWR, someone else now). I used to lodge with him many years back.

Every train incident, especially the ones in the south would cause him to form exactly the same opinion about the media.

It wasn't that the media were setting out to lie. It seemed more like they were hopelessly out of their depth trying to talk knowledgeably about something they only had a superficial understanding of.

Reply to
Tim W

Exactly the same thing with the ambulance service. Front line crew are encouraged to keep a scrap book of news cuttings covering events they have attended. A form of therapy apparently.

In every case Bex has read the report to find almost every detail wrong, not just medical stuff - which you could perhaps excuse, but things like the age & name, location, time. Complete incompetance or bone idleness seems to be the problem.

IIRC Which used to regularly slag off the Ford Escort when it was consistently the UK's top selling car.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

That is endemic in our local paper. It is titled 'The Lancashire Evening News'. Known otherwise as the Lancashire Evening Liar.

Dave

Reply to
Dave