rug doctor rental refund

Rug Doctor. I rented a broken machine and could not get a refund from the store. Had call the company and send in the original receipts with a letter for them to decide whether to give me a refund or not. Still don't know if I'm getting a refund. It's the last time for me.

Reply to
Myrna Carlson

Which store was this?

Reply to
Tim Watts

Not in the UK, US poster, first post to usenet with that address so sounds like a troublemaker.

Reply to
fred

Your contract is with the store you rented it from. Insist they fix it.

Reply to
John Rumm